DBU North East Outreach Program
The DBU North East Outreach Program is a Scholarship Project that provides a 100% fee Waiver to students all across North East India. Students residing in Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura are eligibile for this scholarship automatically when applying to a Online Graduate Degree Program at DBU Global. Programs offered with the Scholarship
- The Scholarship currently offers a 100 % fee waiver for the following Programs
- Bachelors in Business Administration
- A 3 year Program leading to a Graduation Degree in Business Administration
- Bachelors in Computer Applications
- A 3 Year Program leading to a Graduation Degree in IT/Computer Application.
The following applicants are eligible for this automatic scholarship
- Applicants should be current residents of any of the following States Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura
- Applicants should have cleared their X and XII Examiantions from a School / State Board of the following States Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura
- Applicants should have cleared the above qualifying examination (XII) no ealier that two years prior to the date of application. (for instance, to be eligible for application in 2012, you should have cleared the XII examinations after Jaunary 1st, 2010.)
Applying for the Scholarship
- Applicants wishing to apply for the NE Outreach scholarship shall need to fill in an online application form by visiting the site http://www.dbu.edu.in/outreach/scholarship
- Once the online application has been approved, applicants shall be required to submit the admission form alongwith the original marks card certificate for Class X and XII either by post to the University.
- Upon receipt of the documents , the student shall be couriered the Admission Letter, Student ID and the Books required for the Course.
- Students shall not be required to pay any fee during any part of this procedure.